Are you a writer about to begin working on your first manuscript? Or maybe you have just finished your first manuscript and want to explore your options regarding publishing. This can be a lengthy and tricky process. Why not let us help you? We have published our first book and gained immeasurable experience during this time. Some things were easy, others were challenging and some were flat out difficult. We want to share our experiences with you so you can gain real knowledge of how it works directly from someone who’s done it. We will also point you in the direction of standard industry sources regarding writing and publishing. With our direct experience together with industry guidelines you will be able to make the most informed decision available with confidence and assurance. So what are you waiting for? Take a closer look at what is included in the publishing seminar and get ready to embark on your journey of becoming a published author.
How to get published Seminar includes:
- An introduction to the UK Publishing Industry
- Routes to publishing: Self publishing or Mainstream publishing
- How to approach agents and publishing companies
- What every writer must know
- Common writing & publishing pitfalls
- Tips and hints from the experts